7 Ways To Use Delivery & Errand Apps To Drive Your Business Forward
One of the biggest allies a business can have is a courier or delivery service. In today’s world, people want everything to be convenient and fast. And the best way to adapt to what people are looking for is to make use of a courier service.
With the development of delivery and errand apps, it becomes easier for individuals to use the courier service for their business as it comes handy through their mobile phones. You no longer have to go to your computer just to have something delivered to your customers. Through these convenient mobile solutions, you can be efficient in running your business even while on the go.
Here are 10 ways a delivery and errand app can drive your business forward and keep your customers satisfied.
1. Pick-up and deliver cargo on the same day
You have nothing to worry about when you need to make a last-minute delivery for your business. Most couriers deliver by ground service so you can expect that they’ll reach their destination on the same day. They also have branches in different locations to cater to shipment needs of every area and ensure on-time delivery.
2. Pick up and deliver 24/7
Anywhere you are in the world, as long as you have a data plan and a smartphone, you can use your courier app to deliver evening and holiday orders. While some businesses are closed during these hours, you can make use of this as an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
3. Customize delivery service
A delivery service app has unique options such as last flight out, white glove delivery, door to door delivery and legal process serving which are not generally offered by standard shipping service providers. Whether it’s customer purchases, picking up specific items or route deliveries for repetitive shipments, there is a customized delivery service that will fit your business needs.
4. Reduce the need to maintain in-house business fleets
Since courier companies have their own drivers and vehicles, you can simply use the app to move your inventory between locations. This allows your business to allocate resources on the most important goal which is to sell products, instead of handling deliveries.
5. Save money through freight pooling
When you use your app to make use of a courier service, you also get to save on your delivery cost. Courier companies usually combine deliveries with the same route, thereby reducing costs.
6. Cost-effective ‘same day’ delivery option for retail businesses
If you have a retail business on the web, a courier for online business handles the delivery without costing you too much. You no longer need to build a physical shop. With just a click on your delivery service app, you can build your sales and improve customer satisfaction.
7. Courier companies are located everywhere
From small towns to urban areas, a courier company will get that package delivered wherever your customers’ locations are, whether to a local or international destination.
As an entrepreneur, juggling business priorities can be quite stressful. But if you let a courier service take off some of the load such as the delivery and order tracking, you will have more time to focus on what’s important to your business. You may be the boss but you can’t do everything on your own.
Here’s a summary of what a courier can do for your business.
- Serve customers faster – Couriers can handle ‘same day’ and sometimes even one-hour deliveries. This can speed up your service and allows you to send out delivery payments, issue contracts, and fulfill orders all on the same day.
- Prevent costly delays – You no longer need to wait for days to start working on a project. With an efficient courier, you can easily obtain those documents and contracts that are in need of signatures today. All you need are two courier deliveries: one to get the document and another one to send back the signed papers.
- Improve company reputation – You’ll be known as a fast and reliable business once you have a great delivery service on your side. As customers will have the perception that they can truly count on you, your reputation is absolutely safe.
- Coordinate with other office locations – When you need to work with other store locations, a courier service will make this easy for you. You can send mail or packages in just a few hours.
- Evade traffic – Get things from point A to point B even during rush hours in a busy city. Couriers also have motorbikes which can circumvent traffic for on-time delivery.
A courier service will pick up and deliver for you without requiring any effort from the sender and recipient. All you have to do is focus on your business and wait for the delivery guy to come knocking on your customers’ doors.
And since you can also track deliveries, you will also be informed once the recipient has received the package. You now have the time to sit back and relax as you no longer need to worry if the package has arrived at your customer’s end.
Now, all that’s left to do is find the right courier service for your business. Do some research and find courier companies around your area that suit your needs for delivery service. Compare costs between courier companies to find the best price.
- How to Cash Out From Your Online Business
- Ways to make money using real estate
- Bluehost Review 2017: The Best web hosting service recommended by WordPress.
Latest posts by Naveen Joseph (see all)
- 7 Ways To Use Delivery & Errand Apps To Drive Your Business Forward - December 29, 2017