9 best smartphone apps
There are unlimited Smartphone android apps available in Google play store. Different categories of apps are available which helps to complete our task faster. We cannot install all of them in out phone but we can install some of the best android app which are very useful. These Apps are very helpful in day today activities.
some of the best smartphone apps are mentioned below.
Check the list of some of the best Smartphone apps for Android phone:
1. Google Maps: Maps is one of the best Map and navigation tool ever. I am using it from long time. It will help you to find places in city, find way between two places with distance, works as Navigation, shows the location history etc. It has different view such as satellite view, Terrain view, street view etc. If you are lost in a place or unknown city you can easily use Maps to find the direction and reach the place you want to go.
2. Gmail: You can check your emails in your smartphone using Gmail app. It will automatically all your mails and you can read your important mails while travelling. You can add more than one account; you can download attachments and view them.
3. Dropbox: This is a great tool for smartphone. You can save photos, documents, videos or any other file in your smartphone dropbox and it will automatically save in your computer and dropbox website.
4. Expense Manager: This app will help you to manage your financial expenditure. You can keep track of all the expenses in this app and at the end of the month you can analyses your data. This will help you to save some money and helps you to do effective financial planning.
5. IMDB Movies & TV: As everyone knows IMDB is the biggest, best, most award-winning movie site on the planet. IMDB app works same; you can search your favorite movie or TV show, celebrities, actors, actresses, directors on the go and much more details.
6. Offline Dictionaries: You can keep this app and check the meanings of the words when network is not available. All the words list will be copied in your smartphone and you can use it when internet is not available on your phone.
7. Twitter: You can see the update from your friends, latest news of around the world on the go; wherever you are you will be getting updated from twitter. All the features if twitter.com is available twitter app.
8. YouTube: You can watch online videos in your smartphone using YouTube app. It is very fast and buffering won’t take much time. Most of the YouTube features are available with great user experience.
9. Facebook for Android: Share and Like on the go. Facebook for android app allow you to stay connected with your friend on the go while traveling. You can get status updates, photos and contact details of your friends etc.
Please share other best smartphone apps you are using and can suggest everyone.
Latest posts by Sourabh (see all)
- How Investing in Stocks Can Help You in the Future - September 22, 2017
- 6 Stepwise Guidelines to Make Regular Income from Online Tutoring - September 4, 2017
- How to start a blog for free using WordPress: A Step-by-Step Guide - August 19, 2017