How to get clients on fiverr without much effort?
Many people are choosing to freelance, especially after the COVID-19 Pandemic when many lose their jobs and have to struggle to make ends meets. When you are in financial crisis, freelancing is a great way to make money online without having to leave your house.
According to estimates, freelancers have increased their participation on various freelance marketplaces . This is because they see this as a viable way to make money and render services.
Since I’ve been in the freelance from quite long time, I don’t see any reason people shouldn’t freelance, even if they have no computer skills.
If you have good communication skills and are able to do business development and sales, you could still freelancing. You can get clients and then hire an expert to do the job. This business is popular because they can get work from freelancers and then outsource the work to skilled resources. This also helps the country’s overall economy.
Freelancing has evolved over time to be an art form. It’s about how you present your portfolio on your profile. A professional presentation that clearly explains your services will have a greater chance of getting the client’s attention and convincing them to get in touch with you. Once you have been contacted, your communication skills and business development skills will be key to moving the ball forward.
Although I’m a graphic designer, I didn’t know much about web development or mobile app development. After learning basic information, I began bidding on freelancing.com. This website is one of the most popular online freelance marketplaces. My communication skills and business development expertise allowed me to convince my clients. I’ve made good amount of money.
Fiverr is a great place to start freelancing. They can get orders if your Gig ranks high. Fiverr doesn’t require you to bid to win projects. You can sell your service to buyers in this non-traditional marketplace. They are commonly called Gig.
How do you get your gig ranked on Fiverr? How is GiG ranked?
This question is not easy to answer. It requires deep thought. Let’s look at some clues.
- Choose a niche with less competition.
- Long-tail keywords are the most important. Instead of using the term “web developer” in your title, try “WordPress Web Developer”.
- Your Gig description should contain the same keywords. Copying someone else’s GIG description is not a good idea. While you can get ideas from other Gigs, it is best to not copy them word for word.
- Your thumbnail is important. Make it stand out. You don’t need to be a graphic designer to use Canva.
- Use tags, tags are useful for buyers who need keywords.
- You may not get your order at the lowest price, but it does not mean that you will.
- You can stay online literally 24 hours a day. Unfortunately. This is how Fiverr works.
- You must respond immediately to messages. Don’t wait hours to reply to messages. Your Gig will rank higher on Fiverr if you are responsive.
- Promote Gig on social media via your Facebook profile and other profiles. It increases viewership, which is a benefit on Fiverr.
How to get clients on fiverr? This is the key. You need to find a niche that is less crowded and publish your Gig there. Long-tail keywords will help you rank your Gig among other Gigs. Make sure your picture is attractive enough.
Remember to include the same long-tail keyword as your title and description. You can also use other keywords within your description.
All the best.