The great thing about internet marketing is that there are so many great tools to utilize.
However, picking the right tool for you can sometimes be stressful.
That’s why today I’m going to be covering 3 internet marketing tools you can try for free.
So what does that mean for you?
- You won’t have to look around all day for specific software.
- You get to test-drive them before you decide if you want to keep using them.
- And you’ll have the great benefit of being able to build your online business quicker.
Ready to get started?
Then let’s dive in starting with a little-known (and very helpful tool).
Internet Marketing Tool #1
So the first tool would be Funnelytics.
This was a tool built by digital marketers for digital marketers.
In a nutshell?
Funnelytics helps you map out all of your funnel processes.
I remember when I first came across this tool I didn’t think too much about it, but after playing around with it I quickly changed my mind.
Here are some of the great benefits when it comes to this tool:
- Mapping out your funnels (so you have a blueprint to follow).
- Funnel hacking other successful funnels (and then mapping them out as well).
- And it’s also really useful for giving presentations or doing YouTube videos for demos.
Every time I do a video when it comes to funnels?
I use Funnelytics and map out the process so my viewers can easily digest the information.
Here is an example of a simple affiliate funnel demo I did.
They can obviously get much more complex than that, but I think you get the idea.
Funnelytics comes with both a free and paid plan (where the paid plan is optional).
It’s a nice little tool that not too many people know about.
Let’s move onto the next tool.
Internet Marketing Tool #2
You’ve probably heard of this one before because it’s been growing like wildfire.
The tool is ClickFunnels.
First things first when it comes to ClickFunnels.
They come with a 2-week free trial so you get plenty of time to make sure that it’s perfect for you.
Let’s look at some of the great benefits of this internet marketing tool.
Lots of funnels (and landing pages), in fact.
You can pretty much create any type of funnel that you can even think of.
- Affiliate funnel (for promoting other offers).
- Lead generation funnel (also known as in optin funnel).
- Webinar funnels which are great for selling high ticket offers or coaching.
- Complete membership funnels which are great for creating an extra recurring income.
And anything else that you’d like (there are too many options to list out).
Here’s another awesome benefit.
Selling Digital Products
ClickFunnels makes it very simple to sell your digital products online and it’s because of their great features.
- You can utilize one-click upsells and one-click downsells to help increase your revenue.
- They come with the ability to create custom secure checkout pages (with order bumps).
- And you can even accept both credit card and PayPal which helps welcome more customers.
You can even gate up your content (in the membership section) so that people who haven’t invested in it don’t get access.
All in all?
ClickFunnels is certainly regarded as one of the elite sales funnel and landing page builders, and since they come with a free 14-day trial?
It’s certainly something worth at least checking out.
Now let’s move onto the last internet marketing tool that you might not be all too familiar with.
Internet Marketing Tool #3
So for the final internet marketing tool, we have ClickMagick.
ClickMagick is a tool that allows you to track and optimize all of your marketing.
Aside from the fact that ClickMagick works great with ClickFunnels, it’s also similar in a couple of ways.
- They come with a free 14-day trial (which is plenty of time to test drive them).
- And then if you like them you can pay monthly or annually.
ClickMagick is very cost-effective too, which you can read about more below if you like.
Now let’s move onto some of the benefits of this tool.
This certainly isn’t the sexiest aspect of internet marketing, but it needs to be done.
When it comes to ClickMagick you can track:
- Cost per sale.
- Cost per lead.
- Cost per click.
- Affiliate sales.
- Optin percentage.
- And many more metrics.
The fact of the matter is this:
ClickMagick allows knowing if and when your funnel is profitable.
Because once you know that?
All you need to do is simply send more traffic and optimize.
Knowing your numbers can certainly work wonders for digital marketers.
Here’s one more great benefit.
This is a great feature for affiliate marketers too, as it allows you to direct traffic from specific countries anywhere you like.
- Maybe you only want traffic from the United States.
- Maybe you only want traffic from only tier 1 countries.
No problem at all.
You can send all of that traffic to your squeeze page or sales letter, and direct traffic you don’t want elsewhere.
At the end of the day?
Features like this can really add up and help to increase your revenue and profits.
So there you have it.
Those were the 3 internet marketing tools that you can test out for free:
- And of course ClickMagick.
They all go hand in hand, which is nice.
So if you’re looking on getting the leg up on your competition, do consider giving them the free test drive that they deserve.
Thank you for reading and have an awesome day!